Accounts Questions

linux at strigen.com linux at strigen.com
Wed Jan 11 00:55:33 EST 2006

Hello,

(I'm currently translating accounts to norwegian, thats why these
questions came up...)

A couple of questions about accounts:

1: I found the fault...(Why my norwegian accounts didn't work) The
Conglomerate XML editor is cutting away the "gnc-act:" from the xml tags.
(A bug i think... it does it with all the files it edits). An updated
norwegian account list will be sent later. Shouldn't there be an error
issued when the account files are badly formed? (My accounts didn't show
up at all, even if there was only one file that was wrong.)

2: The account category "Full Chart" is showing up, but not the
description, and it is not showing any accounts either. This is an exact
copy from the /C folder. I cant see anything that is wrong with it
either.... Can some experienced user have a look at it?

3: Why does my editors mess up the norwegian characters? I've seen it now
with the conglomerate editor, and when i write a draft for my emails in an
editor, and later send them to the list. (I've seen a couple of you
"complain" about "strange" characters in the mails..

Tor Harald