gnucash/trunk/lib/libqof/qof - QOF is external, please tell me if you plan changes within

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 05:14:32 EST 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 4:27 am, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> Author: chris
> Date: 2006-01-10 23:27:02 -0500 (Tue, 10 Jan 2006)
> New Revision: 12319
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/12319
>
> Modified:
>    gnucash/trunk/lib/libqof/qof/gnc-engine-util.h

Chris, would you mind letting me know which QOF files you are working on and
letting me see your libqof changes in advance?

I'd much rather have changes in external QOF copied into gnucash for use
internally.

I've only just released QOF 0.6.1 and if you had said you had changes for
libqof, I could have incorporated them. Revision r12299.

I've asked before, but can we *please* work together because your changes are
overlapping my changes, both in libqof and in the replacement of scheme in
the load mechanism.

libqof is now external and should be treated as such. Unless there is a
critical bug in libqof/*, PLEASE can everyone at least let me see the change
before you commit and just let me know what you are planning within libqof/*.

libqof should no longer be seen as 'owned by' or 'only a part of' gnucash.

--

Neil Williams