Gnucash wikis

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Jan 11 10:59:49 EST 2006

Derek Atkins schrieb:
> Quoting Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:
>
>> By mod_redirect you are referring to Apache? No, I don't have any
>> access there. I only have ''Admin'' access in the MediaWiki there. And
>> besides, I think the manual "page moved" indicators are now visible
>> enough.
>
> ... except they appear below the TOC.  That hides it a bit more..
> It's why I didn't put the notice in a header font when I did them
> the first time.

Well, they appear *in* the TOC plus below the TOC. Actually I think
people would look rather below the TOC than above it... anyway, it
occurs many times. The problem with the original notice, apart from that
you didn't have write access to the GnuCash page, was that the new page
was mentioned only once, so now it is mentioned several times.

> I wonder if it's time that we finally just delete the content in those
> pages and just leave the forward-pointer to wiki.gnucash.org?

I wouldn't do this right now but maybe in 1-2 months from now. That's
why I've added the "December 2005" notice in the comment.

Christian