[Gnucash-changes] r12334 - gnucash/trunk - Remove (b0rk) cairo support

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Fri Jan 13 08:50:31 EST 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 12:36:02AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:
>
> >BTW, gnucash now successfully completes `make dist' and `make check'.
> >And it configures, builds and *runs* from a tarball.  Some of the
> >tests still fail, but at least they run to completion.
>
> wait -- how can make check complete if some of the tests still fail?

I know.  This puzzles me somewhat, too.  Some of the failures, like
floating point expections or segfaults were stopping `make check' for
obvious reasons, but those are fixed.  Some tests would print 'FAIL'
and say X out of Y tests passed, for X < Y.  I think these tend to
stop the make.  I fixed some of those, but not all.

Then there are some tests which report their failure, but don't stop
the make.  I'll look into it.

-chris