test-version without make install (was [Gnucash-changes] r12334)

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 14:14:32 EST 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 5:44 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:
> > Yeah.  That's _exactly_ what I mean.  Guile is looking for a directory
> > 'g-wrapped', which it won't find in the build tree.  I'm going to have
> > to think about this one.
>
> FYI, this should work again.  At least, I was able to run:
>
> ./overrides/gnucash-build-env ./gnucash-bin --version
>
> And it worked fine.  I didn't try pulling up a full GUI to see if it'll
> work.

I've used that fix to fix the test-version make check test and that now works
WITHOUT requiring make install.

Thanks, Derek.

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.
PASS: test-version

Hmm, think I'll move that GUILE_DEPRECATED silencer into test-version whilst
I'm at it.

--

Neil Williams