SVN 12355 dies on startup

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 15 14:57:51 EST 2006

Quoting Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb at becket.net>:

>>  (require 'hash-table)
>
> Nope, that fails with gnucash 1.8.

Well, I'm working on SVN right now, not 1.8...

> Please report which slib and guile packages you are using; if you are
> not using the most recent ones, then you certainly will not see the
> problems.

I'm not sure how reporing the rpm versions will help you.  I'm not
using Debian, I'm on FC3:

[warlord at cliodev src]$ rpm -qf /usr/share/guile/slib/getparam.scm
umb-scheme-3.2-35
[warlord at cliodev src]$ rpm -q guile
guile-1.6.4-14

I've got 3a2 unzipped in a directory elsehwere and hash-for-each is
clearly defined in hashtab.scm, so I really have no idea what's
going on there.