SVN 12355 dies on startup

Thomas Bushnell BSG tb at becket.net
Sun Jan 15 15:02:38 EST 2006

Eildert Groeneveld <Eildert.Groeneveld at fal.de> writes:

> On Sunday 15 January 2006 20:45, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>> Perhaps you have not received the two messages I sent just yesterday?
>> Nobody replied, so perhaps they were lost.

> if those two message have a work around, you may wish to repost them.

They do not have a workaround.  This is a serious bug which seems to
be affecting anyone who wants to use gnucash (of whatever version) on
Debian unstable.  I have not yet heard of any success stories with
anyone using gnucash and slib 3a2, indeed, but nor have there been
non-Debian failure reports.