[DRAFT] Proposed release schedule for 1.9.x

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Jan 16 16:24:47 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 16:06 -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:

> No objection.  How well-maintainted is the bugzilla?  Are there some
> bugzilla-masters out there?

A couple of people have been pretty good about staying on top of things,
but there's certainly some 'gnoming that needs to occur... particularly
around bugs that are pretty old that request information from the
submitter without response, and bugs that might be invalid (or fixed
incidentally) with recent code changes.  Also, RFEs that we have no
intention of fixing should probably be marked as such.  Oh, and dups
should be cleaned up.   In any case, it should probably get more
attention than it does ... I've been trying to work it into my routine,
at least.

--
...jsled