trac timeline gone berserk?

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 23:02:24 EST 2006

On Jan 16, 2006, at 10:34 PM, Josh Sled wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 22:25 -0500, David Reiser wrote:
>> http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/timeline jumps from 1/4/06 to 1/15/06
>> with commit numbers several hundred higher than those showing earlier
>> this afternoon.
>
> I imported the www.gnucash.org CVS repository into
> http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/htdocs/, which involved better than 400
> commits at "once".  It seems trac's timeline feature simply can't
> handle
> that.  I'm not quite sure what to tell you ... sorry for the
> disruption. :/

Yeah. Timeline looks at the most recent revision number, and then
displays backwards sequentially in revisions until the date matches
the limit set on the web page. Once Derek described the overlapping
date/commit ranges, it occurred to me that I should have checked via
svn. (I don't use svn for much of anything except 'update'.)

Sorry for my rendition of "the sky is falling".

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net