[Gnucash-changes] r12818 - htdocs/trunk : GLOBALS

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 17 11:45:58 EST 2006

Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:

> On Tuesday 17 January 2006 4:14 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:
>> > The svn location is not where the scripts expect to find news/ and to get
>> > it to work on my system, I've had to edit the variables to step up to the
>> > parent
>>
>> Perhaps we could use /news and /news/<lang> ?
>
> I've tried symlinks locally and it doesn't appear to work. It does look like a
> news/ folder is required beneath each language:
> en/news/
> fr/news/
> nl/news/
> pl_PT/news/
>
> (that works locally but it may not be the ideal solution.)

Note that I wasn't suggesting symlinks here.  I was suggesting
 /news

E.g., a top-level news dir with second-level translations..  In what
way does this not work?  Or does php not use the http directory
structure?