1.6.x and unspecified bugs

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Tue Jan 17 12:04:54 EST 2006

I spent some time over the past couple days reviewing the 60-some bugs in
bugzilla with 1.6.x and unspecified as the version. I found 9 bugs that I
thought should be closed, 9 that I thought were questionable and probably
should be closed, and one duplicate that has since been closed.

I do have a question as to whether RFE's entered against 1.6.x that are still
valid should have the version changed to unspecified (that's my inclination,
although there is reasonable argument for not changing that).

For a limited amount of time, the spreadsheet can be found here:
http://www.thewunders.org:9000/files/GnuCahsh-1.6x.gnumeric

If anyone would like to review and comment on my findings, I'd appreciate it
greatly.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz), Linux 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4
KDE: 3.5.0-4.2.fc4.kde, xorg-x11-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2