[Gnucash-changes] r12833 - htdocs/trunk/en - replacing tables with CSS

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 15:25:56 EST 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 7:57 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Okay, ignore my last email.  ;)

Sorry, the content is not really my main concern at the moment, I'm only
looking at the structure so that each page can validate as strict using CSS
and no tables.

The majority of the content needs to be updated anyway, there's lots of areas
mentioning cvs or the old 1.8 methods, etc. All the screenshots need
updating, the feature list will change . . . once the structure is right that
will become easier.

The cvs re-appeared because the links were copied in from the mail-search
script (which is the main source of the CSS and compliant HTML) so that needs
updating too.

> This is the wrong FAQ URL.  It should be
>
>   http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ

Thanks, I might have missed that one.

Once the structure is sorted, I'll check it all against current gnucash.org
and then work on the content.

--

Neil Williams