Sharing gnucash.css between htdocs and mail-search?

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 17:31:58 EST 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 9:51 pm, you wrote:
> Actually, as I think about this more... we ONLY want the menus.phtml
> to have absolute paths on the mail-search server...

<?php
$self = $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];
if(ereg("lists.gnucash.org",$self)) {
	$home = "http://www.gnucash.org";
}
else {
$home = "";
}

?>

> I wonder if there's
> some way we can do that based upon including some additional file?

The only problem with this is that it has to be run every single time the page
is loaded. It's probably a price worth paying, it's not as if it's calling a
database connection.

> Note that I have no clue if something like this is even possible...
> We could even ignore this file

No need to use a separate file, that only wastes I/O.

> But as I was thinking about it, you're right, we don't want /htdocs to
> have absolute paths because we want to allow mirrors to pull off
> the content directly from SVN and be able to use it locally without
> significant amounts of work.

I'll update the links to svn etc at the same time.

--

Neil Williams