Build failure with fresh svn checkout

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 18 10:36:26 EST 2006

Hi,

Ganesan Rajagopal <rganesan at users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> gnucash-bin.c:33:25: error: gnc-version.h: No such file or directory
> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> gnucash-bin.c:41: warning: no previous prototype for 'gnucash_command_line'

This isn't a dependency problem.  This is a build-system problem.
Chris applied a patch yesterday to change the "gnucash --version"
function.  He clearly left out an include directory.  I'll go
fix it.

> One funny problem I face is that, every svn command gives a weird error but
> if I run the command time there is no error.
>
> =====
> svn update
> svn: REPORT request failed on '/repo/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: The REPORT request returned invalid XML in the response: XML parse
> error at line 1: Opening and ending tag mismatch: META line 0 and HEAD
> . (/repo/!svn/vcc/default)
> =====
>
> Any one else facing this problem?

This implies you've got an HTTP proxy in the way and it's intercepting
your SVN communication and b0rking it..