[Gnucash-changes] r12886 - gnucash/trunk/src/gnome - add missing #include

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 12:51:43 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 12:34:33PM -0500, David Hampton wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 11:10 -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 10:58:48AM -0500, David Hampton wrote:
> > >
> > > This doesn't seem like the appropriate file to have account specific
> > > functions in it.
> >
> > Agreed.  So where to put these:
> >
> > gboolean      gnc_reverse_balance_type (GNCAccountType type);
> > gboolean      gnc_reverse_balance (Account *account);
> >
> > ?
> >
> > We could move the whole "reverse_balance" she-bang into engine...
>
> They're already in src/app-utils/gnc-ui-util.h.  Is there some reason
> (compile order?) why you can't use that header file?

no no... I don't care about the reverse_balance functions.  I included
top-level.h in gnucash-bin.c for the shutdown, ui_is_running,
etc. function.  But it didn'c compile, because top-level.h references
Account.

I think I'd like to pull _some_ of the application global state into
gnucash-bin and out of gnome eventually, so maybe one day I could drop
the #include "top-level.h".

But as long as top-level.h uses Account, I think it should #include
"Account.h".  But, since the reverse_balance stuff is in
gnc-ui-util.h, let's just remove it from top-level.h and drop the
#include "Account.h"

-chris