[Gnucash-changes] r12929 - gnucash/trunk - Need to add a PATH for the tests to succeed.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 22 09:27:21 EST 2006

Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:

> The tests pass for me without this.   What's the error you see?

Sorry, it was late last night when I replied.  It's obviously easy to
recreate the error by overriding TESTS_ENVIRONMENT:

[warlord at cliodev build]$ make -C src/bin/test TESTS_ENVIRONMENT= check
make: Entering directory
`/home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash-svn/build/src/bin/test'
make  check-TESTS
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash-svn/build/src/bin/test'
GnuCash 1.9.0 development version
built 2006-01-21 from r12924:12928
PASS: test-version
./test-run-script: line 2: exec: gnucash-run-script: not found
FAIL: test-run-script

So, as you can see, it's failing to find gnucash-run-script.  Perhaps
it's working for you because $prefix/bin is already in your path and
you have a copy installed?

I'll also note that this test will fail if "guile" isn't in your path,
so we might want to add "../overrides" into the path as well so we
get the proper guile path.