QSF Import glade problems

Brian dol-sen at telus.net
Mon Jan 23 09:59:02 EST 2006

It sounds like your glade file has errors in it.  Glade will not load it
correctly if there are mistakes from hand editing.  Been there, done
that. :( It can be a real pain to find and fix them all.  You are
probably better to scrap that file and start over with a fresh copy.

Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>