QSF Import glade problems

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Jan 23 10:15:47 EST 2006

Neil Williams schrieb:
> On Sunday 22 January 2006 11:34 pm, David Hampton wrote:
>
>>The version of glade-2 that ships with FC3 is our standard.  I've
>>written and committed a script (called glade-fixup) to remove newer
>>properties since I do all my work on an FC4 system.  This script should
>>be run by everyone before committing glade files.
>
> (Ignore that last one, it was me missing an svn update - the files have been
> modified .)
>
> But if this was to happen again, in general:
>
> Is it OK to commit the changes made by ./glade-fixup on other people's files?

David already mentioned it: It's our convention that all glade files
should be passed through the "glade-fixup" script.

So it's safe to assume someone else just forgot to do so, and you can
change his or her file accordingly. If we were to change the convention,
we would probably change the glade-fixup script, too.

Christian