Failing make on svn

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Tue Jan 24 15:48:43 EST 2006

Christian Stimming wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006 21:28 schrieb Tor Harald Thorland:
>
>> I'm still on Rev. 12971.
>>
>> I did a complete clean svn download now, then ./autogen.sh and then a
>> ./configure --enable-error-on-warning --enable-compile-warnings
>> --enable-debug --enable-HBCI --prefix=/opt/gnucash-1.9
>>

> (by the way it's a lowercase --enable-hbci; that option wasn't recognized
> probably)
>

>> Heres the result when starting make:
>>

>> tortho at inspiron:~/source/gnucash$ make
>> Makefile:752: *** missing separator.  Stop.
>>

> Can you please send lin 752 and some surrounding lines from that file? Also
> maybe the gzip'd config.log?

installdirs mostlyclean-generic distclean-generic clean-generic \
maintainer-clean-generic clean mostlyclean distclean maintainer-clean

make-gnucash-patch: make-gnucash-patch.in Makefile
    rm -f $@.tmp
    sed < $< > $@.tmp \
            -e 's:@-PERL-@:${PERL}:g'
    chmod +x $@.tmp
    mv $@.tmp $@

make-gnucash-potfiles: make-gnucash-potfiles.in Makefile
    rm -f $@.tmp
    sed < $< > $@.tmp \
            -e 's:@-PERL-@:${PERL}:g'
    chmod +x $@.tmp
    mv $@.tmp $@

.links:
    rm -f goffice gsf
if !HAVE_GOFFICE                         //THIS IS LINE 752
    ln -sf . goffice
if !HAVE_LIBGSF
    ln -sf lib/libgsf-1.12.3/gsf gsf
    touch .links

cscope.files:
    find . -name '*.[ch]' > cscope.files

cscope.out: cscope.files
    cscope -b

# make sure etags.files is up to date.
# and use the contents of etags.files to re-make TAGS if needed.
etags:
#    ${MAKE} -f Makefile.TAGS etags.files
#    ${MAKE} -f Makefile.TAGS TAGS
    @echo "You must ./configure with --enable-etags to use etags."

# make sure etags.files is up to date.
# and use the contents of etags.files to re-make tags if needed.
ctags: