G2 Testing (R12976) - Split Transaction Bug

Volker Englisch Volker at englisch.us
Wed Jan 25 11:34:36 EST 2006

Sure, I'll enter it into Bugzilla.

This brings up one question I have.  Last time I checked some of the
issues I reported last month still existed in SVN.  They are probably
not critical for the G2 port but I wouldn't want them to get lost.  If I
go through those issues and re-test, I guess you'd like me to enter a
Bugzilla report for those bugs that haven't been addressed yet.

Is that correct?

Thanks

    Volker Englisch

mailto:Volker at Englisch.us (h)