Finishing the neverending QOF flamewar

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 08:10:34 EST 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 6:01 am, Benoit Grégoire wrote:

(I agree with all the points Benoit raised.)

> There should probably be a discussion of each one individually to reach a
> consensus, and settle with some sort of vote if there if one isn't reached.

If I can just receive a little consideration for my admittedly crazy decision
to implement option 4, we can have this discussion in a measured and relaxed
manner once gnucash2.0 is out. I will try to keep the two in sync and to keep
both ends happy but this whole issue needs to be put to bed until the other
developers have time to get involved.

I know it's wasted several days of my time that could have been spent
investigating horrid little bugs in the Business objects in G2.

> We can then move back to real technical issues in a productive climate.

Yes please.

--

Neil Williams