Failing make on svn

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Mon Jan 30 12:45:36 EST 2006

Hello,

Thanks a lot! Heres the output without libgf-gnome packages.

checking for GTK - version >= 2.6.0... yes
checking for pango version >= 1.8.0... yes
checking for libgsf >= 1.12.2... found
checking for libgsf-1 >= 1.12.2 libgsf-gnome-1 >= 1.12.2... Package
libgsf-gnome-1 was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you
should add the directory containing `libgsf-gnome-1.pc' to the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'libgsf-gnome-1' found
configure: error: Library requirements (libgsf-1 >= 1.12.2
libgsf-gnome-1 >= 1.12.2) not met; consider adjusting the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a
nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

The latest svn does still build correctly  with it installed.

Tor Harald