build failed while running make command

Pawan Chitrakar pchitrakar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:38:36 EST 2006

i even have the problem while making ....

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
gw-engine.c: In function 'gw__tmp426_xaccQueryAddDateMatch_wrapper':
gw-engine.c:16599: warning: 'gw__scm_extras[0]' is used uninitialized in
this function
make[5]: *** [gw-engine.lo] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/pawan/gnucash/gnucash/src/engine'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/pawan/gnucash/gnucash/src/engine'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/pawan/gnucash/gnucash/src/engine'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/pawan/gnucash/gnucash/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pawan/gnucash/gnucash'
make: *** [all] Error 2

what should i do to..

thanks in advance
regards,