[Gnucash-changes] r14488 - gnucash/trunk - r12825 at cliodev: warlord | 2006-07-12 14:16:29 -0400

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 14 00:38:09 EDT 2006

Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:

[snip]

> Without the context of the commit message, the motivation for this
> while-loop over a recursive call is not obvious, and it just looks
> strange.  I'm going to restore the comment that went with the restored
> code:
>
>    /* If we are here, we didn't find anything and there
>     * must be more separators. So, continue looking with
>     * a longer name, in case there is a name with the
>     * separator character in it. */
>
> These changes look good for backporting.
>
> -chris

Oh, yea, that comment was in the original code before David changed
it.  Sure, no problem.  I'll be sure to backport both changesets together.