r14538 - register-rewrite: Merge -r 14238:14537 from trunk.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 18 10:42:45 EDT 2006

Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net> writes:

> FTR, I merged trunk's -r 14238:14537 into the register-rewrite branch.
>
> The email to gnucash-changes was queued because it was 15MB.  I'm going
> to remove the email from the queue.
>
> Perhaps for changesets where the email subject contains "Merge" we
> should exclude the diff portion of the email.

I think that might be a little too loose a check.  What about when
we finally get "qof_book_merge" to work?

In the past I've just discarded large messages to -commits when there
are large merges.  This also happens with large po updates.  I think
it'a rare enough that it's not a huge deal to remove the email from
the queue when it happens.