gnucash docs source with .svn files?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 7 08:51:36 EDT 2006

Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> writes:

> Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb at becket.net) said:
>> Surely the .svn stuff does not belong in the gnucash-docs tarball?
>
> When I was building from SVN, it didn't require it to build...

The .svn stuff certainly isn't required in the tarball, but I
don't know how the gnucash-docs tarball is created, so it might
get added accidentally.

As Bill said, it's certainly not REQUIRED and it probably doesn't
hurt anything, but it could be confusing.

Hopefully Chris Lyttle will speak up next time he reads -devel.