gnucash and gconf

don Paolo Benvenuto paolobenve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 22:11:29 EDT 2006

I had a weird experience.

I had to have some data entered into my gnucash data file by another
person, which I couldn't give access to my pc, so I put her to work
remotely from another pc (ssh -Yf user at mypc gnucash).

The first time all was ok, but the second time she entered a window
appeared saying:
"The configuration data used to specify default values for GnuCash
cannot be found in the default system locations. etc."

I suppose it refers to the fact that gnucash was never run directly from
her gnome session, and gconf wasn't properly initialized.

However, the weird thing is that the first time gnucash was run that way
the window didn't appear.

Why?

--
Buon Cammino!

don Paolo Benvenuto

Vuoi sapere di più su quello che succede qui?
leggi il mio diario a http://www.chiesamissionaria.it/diario

Visita l'enciclopedia libera, dove puoi contribuire anche tu:
http://it.wikipedia.org/