more gnucash on windows trial

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Mar 3 12:27:04 EST 2006

Hi there,

a few days ago I already reported some ideas and trial about gnucash on
windows/mingw32. I pursued this further and collected the intermediate
results on http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows

Gnucash's main requirements are available on windows: guile, g-wrap,
glib, gtk, glade.

The next step IMHO is to get a stripped-down version of gnucash to
compile, module by module. I therefore patched the configure.in to
remove all gnome-parts which are unavailable on windows anyway, and then
to see how far one would get. Attached is an archive with the
configure.in and a patch. That was gnucash-1.9.1 (no SVN because of
missing svn client on windows).

Please add any additional notes also to the wiki page.

Christian