OT. SVN Update not working properly.

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Sat Mar 4 12:12:28 EST 2006

Hi again,

This is a little O.T.

I'm at work at the moment, and is trying to update my svn version... I
have a bad sattelite connection, and keep getting a secure connection
truncated error after only 3-4 files.. so you could imagine the time it
takes try try to get to the latest revision when it also on top of that
have to save it to a memory stick.

Is there anyone who has any suggestions on how to connect to the svn
server easier? I think I have to use https due to my company's
firewall... I've also tryed to set up a tunnel, to my server at home,
and connect from it, and it looks like it is giving me a little more
files before it cut's..

Any suggestions? :-)

Tor Harald