1.9.2 build instructions for kubuntu/dapper

Aaron Larson Aaron at larsonsonline.net
Mon Mar 6 10:20:28 EST 2006

Here is a script I've been using to build gnucash on kubuntu.  I
realize I should be using a build mechanism, but I'm still ignorant.

Anyway, the primary purpose to post is to show the list of packages
needed based on a completely pristine kubuntu installation.  I've
noted the ones that are different between breezy (current stable
release) and dapper (release candidate "flight 4").

FWIW, 1.9.2 runs on dapper, but I didn't do anything more that start
it up so far.