new dependency tree and strange editing

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 00:59:07 EST 2006

I finally decided to bite the bullet and rebuild my entire gnome
dependency tree with gcc4. I used the still experimental fink 10.4
tree (as opposed to the 10.4-transitional, which generally uses
gcc3.3). And things have gotten worse.

One message on launch that I don't remember getting before is:
** (process:12436): WARNING **: gnc-module failed to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH

And now when I try to tab through a transaction split, the display
blanks out the account for the split when I tab to the debit column.
If I tab through to the next split, sometimes the account name for
the prior split reappears. I seem to remember someone reporting this
(and that it was fixed), but my search efforts in bugzilla were less
than successful.

I realize this is probably my system, but if someone sees something
obvious, I could use some guidance.

current build: svn 13548, last build before my gnome adventure: 13504
(this one worked well except for some error conditions on leaving the
sx editor).
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net