removing a single split?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 9 14:19:01 EST 2006

Quoting Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb at becket.net>:

> I have a transaction with, say, four split lines.  I want to remove
> one or two of the lines.  The 1.8.x gnucash had a right-button menu
> option to remove a single split line, but 1.9.1 doesn't have this.  I
> can remove *all* splits, but I see no way to remove just one.

Click the Split button, select the split you want to delete, then
either click the [delete] button or right-click and select Delete
from the menu.  Unfortunately the menu items are incorrectly labeled
"Delete Transaction" and "Duplicate Transaction" even though they
really should be "Delete Split" and "Duplicate Split" when in
a Split context.

Could you file a bugzilla report against SVN for this?