Unable to run r13574 - missing libgw-engine.so.0

Michael D. Wise micwise at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 9 20:12:14 EST 2006

I am unable to run gnucash after compiling r13574. I get the following
error:

gnucash-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgw-engine.so.0:

I don't know if its not getting built or not getting installed.  This is
on an update rawhide machine.  Let me know if I need to open a bug.

Michael

believed to be clean.