[Patch] add "show-zeros" option to aging.scm reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 10 11:48:51 EST 2006

FYI, you've lost your 80-character line-breaks again.

Andrew Sackville-West <andrew at farwestbilliards.com> writes:

> simple little tweak to ease vendor/customer navigation. add a
> show-zeros option that show all accounts that have had invoices,
> even if a zero balance.

So long as this defaults to "off".. ;)

Honestly, I'd much rather see a new "list all customers/vendors"
report that would give you a list of names, contacts, address, and
phone numbers.  I think that would be much more useful than just the
list of customers you've invoices.  You may have customers you've
dever invoiced before.

Also, I think that once we get a phrase wheel implemented the
'navigation' issue will really go away.

> ps. are these better sent to bugzilla?

Probably -- especially if there's an open bug report on the issue.
Patches posted to bugzilla is less likely to get "lost".