transfer broken in svn?

Eildert Groeneveld Eildert.Groeneveld at fal.de
Sat Mar 11 07:00:26 EST 2006

Hi Folks,
it seems that I am having problems with entering new transaction: when chosing
the transfer account from the pull down list, the field gets cleared when
moving to amounts. Also, when generating the transaction through duplication
of the a previous entry the transfer cannot be changed, it always reverts
back to its initial (from dupication).

Could this be related to the UTF and coding problem? After the coding file
hickup I now seem to have a proper utf8 coded datafile. So this seems
unlikely.

greetings

Eildert