Compilation error with SVN 13637

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 15:23:32 EST 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 4:50 pm, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> qsf-backend.c:1252: warning: implicit declaration of function `setlocale'
> qsf-backend.c:1252: error: `LC_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)
> qsf-backend.c:1252: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once qsf-backend.c:1252: error: for each function it appears in.)
> make[7]: *** [qsf-backend.lo] Error 1

Have you got gettext installed? If not, we need to find out why configure
didn't check because gettext is used throughout the build.

Which distro? Which platform? Can you build external QOF on the same platform?
(in case it's the configure test that is wrong for some strange reason).

--

Neil Williams