Can not start r13653

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Fri Mar 17 18:54:21 EST 2006

Hi Guys,
I finally managed to compile gnucash, But as soon as I start it it
crashes.

The version I compiled
> /home/bengt$ /opt/unstable/gnucash/bin/gnucash --version
> GnuCash 1.9.2 development version
> Built 2006-03-18 from r13653

What happens when I start it.
> /home/bengt$ /opt/unstable/gnucash/bin/gnucash --debug
> <unnamed port>: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote
> misc-error) #f ...):
> <unnamed port>: no code for module (g-wrap gw standard)

If I run the latest debian package of 1.9 release (r13498) gnucash
starts up nicely.

I am running Dapper (not up to date though)

Anything I have missed?
I did the following
svn checkout ... gnucash
cd gnucash
./autogen.sh
mkdir /opt/unstable/gnucash
./configure --enable-compile-warnings --prefix /opt/unstable/gnucash/
make
sudo make install

/home/bengt$ /opt/unstable/gnucash/bin/gnucash --version
> GnuCash 1.9.2 development version
> Built 2006-03-18 from r13653

/home/bengt$ /opt/unstable/gnucash/bin/gnucash --debug --loglevel=6
<snip>
> <unnamed port>: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote
> misc-error) #f ...):
> <unnamed port>: no code for module (g-wrap gw standard)

It crashes just when the second window pops up.
If I simply run gnucash (the r13498 version) gnucash starts up.

/Bengt