Scheduled transactions - Since Last Run - Crash

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sat Mar 18 10:22:13 EST 2006

Hi,

On Saturday, 18 Mar 2006, 03:05 CET, Ben Stanley wrote:
> I reported some scheduled transaction problems to Joshua a few days ago
> (when trying to start the Since Last Run dialog, gnucash crashed). This
> one seems to have been fixed now. However, I still get crashes when I
> try to actually create the scheduled transactions. I have the following
> three cases:
<snip>

I would recommend that you file a bug next time. This may in extreme
cases be not as fast as talking to a person or sending an email to
this list, but it is definitely more reliable, that we do not forget
this bug (which is a critical one).

You also did not specify which version of GnuCash you are using. If
you have built from SVN already, you can update to at least revision
13666 and see whether this solves your problems. Or you wait for
GnuCash 1.9.3, which should be released tomorrow.

Happy testing!

-- andi5