UI Strings

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Mar 24 05:45:41 EST 2006

David Hampton schrieb:
> On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 14:22 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Looking at a (relatively old) .pot file, it looks like we have
>> 172 instances of the gnucash name in various capitalization:
>>
>> GnuCash: 123 instances
>> Gnucash: 35 instances
>> gnucash: 14 instances
>>
>> So it /looks/ like we've mostly tried to use GnuCash, but failed in
>> 49 places.  I agree that we should be consistent.  A patch to correct
>> the naming would be accepted.  (hint hint)
>
> I believe I've corrected this, but I didn't build/check the .pot file.

When checking the pot file, a few schemas files still contain "gnucash":

$ grep -B 5 '^[^#].*gnucash' gnucash.pot

- --
#:
../src/business/business-gnome/schemas/apps_gnucash_dialog_business_common.schemas.in.h:2
msgid ""
"If active, at startup GnuCash will check to see whether any bills will "
"become due soon. If so, it will present the user with a reminder
dialog. The "
"definition of \"soon\" is controlled by the \"Days in Advance\" setting. "
"Otherwise gnucash does not check for due bills."
- --

#: ../src/gnome/schemas/apps_gnucash_general.schemas.in.h:28
msgid ""
"If active, the size and location of each dialog window will be saved
when it "
"is closed. The sizes and locations of content windows will be remembered "
"when you quit gnucash. Otherwise the sizes will not be saved."
- --
#:
../src/import-export/schemas/apps_gnucash_import_generic_matcher.schemas.in.h:15
msgid ""
"This field specifies the threshold below which a matching transaction
will "
"be added automatically. A transaction whose best match's score is in
the red "
"zone (above the display minimum score but below or equal to the Add match "
"score) will be added to the gnucash file by default."
- --

Christian