MAINT: 15 minutes downtime tomorrow at 12 noon US/EST

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 30 00:47:51 EST 2006

Hi,

at 12 noon EST I plan to perform some scheduled maintenence of the
gnucash server.  Mail, Subversion, CVS, Wiki, Trac, and other services
provided by the gnucash main server will be unavailable for about
15 minutes.   I'm hoping it will take less than 15 minutes, but
you never know.

Up to the minute status will be issued to #gnucash on irc.gnome.org

Thanks,