Are we ready for the 2.0.0 release in mid-May?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 1 11:24:43 EDT 2006

Mike Alexander <mta at umich.edu> writes:

> --On April 30, 2006 10:48:09 AM -0400 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
> wrote:
>
>> Does the existing Lot Editor not work?
>
> Do you mean the one you get to from Actions->Lot Viewer?  Or is there
> another one I haven't found?  That one doesn't seem to provide a way to
> change the assignment of splits to lots.  You can see what splits are
> in a lot, but there doesn't seem to be any way to change that.  Did I
> miss something?

Yes, I believe that's the one I meant..  It's been a long, long time
since I actually looked at it.  But I seem to remember that you could
actually use that to assign splits to a lot.

> Another issue with the lot viewer is that the "View" button is
> unimplemented.  It probably should be removed (or implemented).  Right
> now the "implementation" consists of a single printf call.

*sigh*   I love half-implemented code..