Solved (Re: Further problems compiling gnucash 1.9.5)

Joern Schauermann john at wispa.de
Fri May 5 07:38:04 EDT 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:

> What version of g-wrap do you have installed?  Where did you install it?
> You might need to configure GnuCash with --with-g-wrap-prefix -- or
> you might need to modify your PKG_CONFIG_PATH to include the location
> where g-wrap is installed.

Derek,
thank you a lot. The last problem was that I installed g-wrap 1.9.6 to
"/usr/local" (default) and SuSE expects "/usr".
I reinstalled g-wrap with prefix "/usr", then everything worked.

In the end "make install" mixed up "/usr/local/" and "/usr", too. The
libtool-script refused to install to "/usr/lib".
I changed prefixes to "/usr/local" again and "make install" worked.
Gnucash up and running :)

Greetings,

	Joern