[Gnucash-changes] r13919 - gnucash/trunk/src/engine/test-core - Correctly ensure that the amount and value of test Splits have the same sign

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 9 10:27:08 EDT 2006

Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net> writes:

> Hopefully C99's _Bool will eventually make my habit appear obsolete
> and paranoid.  (or does glib already #define TRUE ((_Bool)1)?)

No, it just defines TRUE as 1.

If you really care, you could use:

  if (!x == !y)

and then it doesn't matter what non-zero value you use for TRUE.
The xor is just... weird.  And it still wont help you if you're
comparing 1 and 2.  1 ^ 2 is non-zero, but you would want to consider
them equivalent, whereas 0 ^ 0 is also non-zero.