gnucash-docs changes

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 9 10:42:58 EDT 2006

Chris Lyttle <chris at wilddev.net> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been working here on updating the -docs build for a release. I've
> so far made the following changes (not committed yet);
>
> a) removed checks for anything to do with using the doc-tools directory.
> b) removed the making of html files from 'make' and made a new target
> called 'make html' to make and install those files still.
>
> I haven't committed this to svn yet as I still have some tweaks to get
> it to work properly, but I wanted to let you all know and solicit
> feedback on these changes.

Just let me know when this second change goes in so I can change the
daily rebuild to use the new make command.  The 'doc-tools' directory
was all about dbadd, right?  I don't think we need that at all
anymore, so I think you could probably just completely remove it, but
removing references to it, first, is a decent first step.