PROBLEM with gnucash svn

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 13 16:58:17 EDT 2006

Please CC Gnucash-devel on all replies...

gnucash checks for both the g-wrap compile-time AND the g-wrap runtime.
yes, that second package is a debian-ism.   but.... Configure is designed
to check for COMPILE time requirements.  guile-g-wrap is a RUNTIME
requirement.  You don't need it to compile gnucash, which is why
the gnucash check for it is only a warning and not a failure.

Please update your SVN checkout and try again, and pay attention to
the output from configure.

-derek