PROBLEM with gnucash svn

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 13 17:43:02 EDT 2006

Quoting Daniel Vetter <daniel at ffwll.ch>:

> Just svn up'ed, uninstalled the debian-package guile-g-wrap, ran
> autogen.sh and
> configure, but there doesnt seem to be any failed guile-related test
> at all (it
> does check for the g-wrap and gw-standard guile modules and succeds).
> Nevertheless, gnucash fails with the same error again.
>
> Attached the output of configure, so that you can proof me a moron ;-)
>
> Thanks for your efforts
>
> -daniel

Hmm..

checking for g-wrap-config... /usr/bin/g-wrap-config
checking for g-wrap - version >= 1.3.3... yes
checking for g-wrap compile args... -std=gnu99
checking for g-wrap link args... -lgwrap-guile-runtime -lgwrap-core-runtime
-lguile -lguile-ltdl -lcrypt -lm -lffi
checking for g-wrap module directory... /usr/share/guile/site
checking g-wrap-wct.h usability... yes
checking g-wrap-wct.h presence... yes
checking for g-wrap-wct.h... yes
checking for (g-wrap gw-standard) guile module... yes

It's finding the g-wrap 1.3.4 runtime.  I bet you have that around.
Chris was lazy in his test -- instead of basing the check on the actual
g-wrap version number he just checks for both..  But that doesn't take
into account a system that still have the 1.3.4 runtime installed.

Feel free to file a bug report.