New mailing-list search: call for testers, translators, and html beauticians

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 13 20:12:32 EDT 2006

Aaron Larson <Aaron at larsonsonline.net> writes:

> search interface for namazu.  Did it take long to set up?  Was there
> more customization beyond
> http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/mail-search/nmz/?

No, it didn't take long to setup, but it'll take longer to deal
with integrating the gnucash look-and-feel.

> Perhaps it would be advisable to group the "non language" mailing
> lists first, and default them to being checked.  Here is a patch that
> does that, and also includes some javascript to "[un]select all".

I've done this.  I've also changed the default to turn on
gnucash-user and gnucash-devel by default.  I'm not using
javascript.