PROBLEM with gnucash svn

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Sat May 13 12:53:37 EDT 2006

Hi all

Just downloaded gnucash from svn (rev 14033), installed into ~/testing, but
after some wizard, which updated .gconf.path, it just exits with the following
log:

This is a development version. It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.
You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
The last stable version was GnuCash 1.8.12
The next stable version will be GnuCash 2.0

<unnamed port>: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote
misc-error) #f ...):
<unnamed port>: no code for module (g-wrap gw standard)

This is debian unstable on amd64.

If there's anything I should provide or test, I'm glad to do so.

Yours

Daniel Vetter