gnucash in debian

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 16 14:27:33 EDT 2006

Quoting Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb at becket.net>:

> Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:
>
>>> A question: people ask about sql support, which is not enabled in the
>>> current Debian gnucash packages.  What can be said about its
>>> stability, to help me make a judgment about it?
>>
>> The SQL subsystem is known not to work.
>
> Thanks for the clear answer! :)

Anytime. :)

> Someone said to me that there are plans to hammer on it once 2.0 is
> release; is that true, or is it merely hopeful?

I think it depends who you ask.  I'd certainly like to see it happen,
but right now I don't think we have a developer-champion for the project.
I've sort of given up on Matthew Vanneck finishing it.  So, if there's
someone who really wants to see this happen and wants to do the work,
please step forward!  :)