OFXDirectConnect works

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 18 11:32:58 EDT 2006

Hmm, would it make sense to try my generic druid builder?  The idea
was to abstract out the GUI from the processing..  That way you could
implement the backend processing once and just put the appropriate
frontend glue to display the druid pages?   This should reduce the
work from "double" to something that's less work to maintain.

But I understand that there's nobody around who wants to implement
that.

-derek